Newest security measure to protect admin access from unauthorized IP.
Due to popular demand we implemented additional security measure – now it is possible to block countries directly from the GUI!
One of our Clients designed the system with double redundancy. Short overview of such type of system
Business VoIP is one of the main revenue source for many VoIP service providers. This business model requires quality in service as well as multiple features to serve a variety of business needs. Many of the VoIP service providers using Kolmisoft MOR Softswitch has the advantage to support a variety of business VoIP needs. With the increase in the penetration of the smartphone market, it is imperative for any VoIP service provider to be able to own mobile apps for his VoIP service and serve his clientele.
- [MOR] Added SIP Session Timers setting for Devices and Providers
- [MOR] New Device setting Delete Voicemail after sending it allows to delete Voicemail from server after it is sent to Email
- [MOR] New Alerts parameter Registration allows to monitor SIP Device and Provider registrations. Allows to receive email or take action when Device/Provider registration goes down
- [MOR] Added comment field in Recordings list for simple Users. Now Users and Admin have separate comment fields for Recordings
- [MOR] When listening to a recording its row will turn green as an indicator that the recording was listened
- [MOR] New feature CDR Export Template allows to create templates with specific columns for CSV files. These templates can be used to export CDRs from Last Calls
- [MOR] New User setting Show Stats from User perspective allows to hide intermediate Call attempts (when LCR contains multiple Providers) for simple User. Only single CDR per Call will be shown to User
- [MOR] Now Partners can create Services for own Resellers
- [MOR] SMS Tariffs have been reworked. Now Wholesale VoIP Tariffs are used to send SMS. This allows to export/import Tariffs from CSV
- [MOR] Optimized Active Calls page for better system peformance
- [MOR] New feature Provider Contant Info allows to store additional information (such as Company name, Address, etc.) for each Provider
- [MOR] New setting Change CallerID name for Device/Provider Localization Rules allows to Localize name part of CallerID
- [MOR] API method device_update allows to change Username and Password for dynamic SIP Device
- [MOR] API method device_update allows to change IP and Port for IP authenticated Device
- [MOR/M2] Last Calls page loading speed is significantly increased
- [MOR/M2] It is now possible to set multiple Email for User. Messages will be sent to all User’s Emails
- [M2] Number Pools allow to import prefixes (by adding trailing % character, for example 370%). This is useful when Number Pools are used in Blacklisting/Whitelisting. It is possible to block calls by Destination/Source prefix instead of specific number
- [M2] New setting Show Hangup Cause allows User to see numeric hangup cause value (for example FAILED (41) instead of FAILED)
- [M2] New Invoice features allow to create manual Invoices for specific time periods, recalculate/resend Invoices in bulk
- [M2] Optimized Active Calls page for better system peformance
- [M2] Destination Groups Stats are now accessible to simple Users
- [M2] New feature CDR Export Template allows to create templates with specific columns for CSV files. These templates can be used to export CDRs from Last Calls
In this blog post we will discuss some issues faced by VoIP service providers and a how one of our customer is utilizing Kolmisoft’s API for MOR and M2 to ease these concerns.
For service providers, VoIP business is exciting when they find a new client and their profits go up. As any successful business, a service provider has to actively monitor his business. Set alerts for quality, account balances, invoices. These alerts need to be set for himself as well as customers so that any interruptions in the service are promptly addressed.
Today, we will discuss a new concept that simplifies these tasks. As a service provider many of you might have already felt the pain involved in monitoring the traffic and promptly supporting your customers. You might have missed parties, restricted your time with families and friends to monitor the business or for providing customer support.
At Kolmisoft, we are striving hard to ease running the VoIP business by regularly updating our software and developing APIs that beautifully enhance the flexibility to operate our softswitches from various softwares and devices. Here is a mobile application that utilizes MOR/M2 API to simplify the regular tasks in a VoIP business.
- [MOR] Optimized Recordings queries for better system performance
- [MOR] Profit Stats, DIDs Stats, Calls per Hour, DIDs Summary, Provider Stats pages loading speed is significantly increased
- [MOR] Added new Accountant permission to allow DID assignment to Trunk
- [MOR] API method users_sms_get allows to get list of SMS in selected time period
- [MOR] API method recordings_get allows to get list of Recordings by various parameters
- [MOR] API method device_update allows to set “fromuser” value
- [MOR] Number Pools allow to import prefixes (by adding trailing % character, for example 370%). This is useful when Number Pools are used in Blacklisting/Whitelisting. It is possible to block calls by Destination/Source prefix instead of specific number
- [MOR] Connection Fee is now displayed when searching for rates by number in Search page
- [MOR] New setting “Group Subscriptions” allows to group Subscriptions by Service in generated Invoice PDF. This is useful when generated Invoice PDF has too many pages due to multiple User Subscription lines
- [MOR] Subscriptions are now ordered alphabetically in Invoices
- [MOR] New Provider setting “Execute AGI script” allows to modify call flow by executing custom Asterisk AGI script
- [MOR] New Voicemail setting “Subscribe MWI” allows to use MWI functionality on phones that do not have ability to create separate registration to Mailbox
- [MOR] Setting “Allow duplicate calls” is now accessible for Virtual devices
- [MOR] Pages Country Stats, Loss making Calls, HGC Stats, Systems Stats and Calls per Day now correctly display data for Accountants who have “Show only assigned Users” setting enabled
- [MOR/M2] Archived call tgz files can be managed over GUI
- [MOR/M2] Uptime for each Asterisk/Freeswitch server is now displayed in Quick Stats
- [MOR/M2] Blocked IPs are now visible over GUI for easier troubleshooting
- [MOR/M2] API method quickstats_get allows to get Quick Stats information
- [M2] New option in Connection Point “Destination Transformations” allows to implement simple Destination number localizations
- [M2] New Origination Point routing algorithm “By Dial Peer” allows to order Termination Points by Dial Peer TP priority
- [M2] Servers are now monitored for HDD free space and this information is shown for each server
- [M2] New permission for Managers to have access for Country Stats page
We are happy to announce Class 5 Softswitch MOR X8 release.
Changes can be found here.