We are happy to announce MOR X13 release. Changes are bellow:
We want to present newest functions which we introduced recently. They are ment to be used in order to lower the amount of necessary Localization Rules and to cover new European regulations where different prices are used for the same Destination based on CallerID. Together with all this – Mobile Number Portability also is covered here as and example how these new functions can drastically reduce the need for Localization Rules.
We are introducing new Dashboard Addon – which allows to view your softswitch data in nice and presentable way.
Currently it is in the beginning of the development so only basic Active Calls and Web Monitoring functionality is present.
We will expand it and add new functionality based on our Client’s feedback.
Only small number of Clients can request to test/use it for 6 months for selfcost price.
Be quick to reserve your copy NOW!
We are happy to announce new offering in our product line – Cloud PBX.
This solution is targeted for business customers.
We are happy to announce MOR X12 release. Changes are bellow:
We are happy to announce MOR X11 release. Important changes are bellow:
Please find new functionality for MOR and M2 bellow:
Happy to announce that we have added long-requested feature to be able to see which codec(s) were used in the call.
- Added functionality to clone Localization Rules
- Added Queue Log
- Reworked Subscription page
- Added permission (Call Tracing Usage Read) to Accountant to check Call Info and Pcap
- New permission for Accountant (Statistics) to access Statistics
- Now PAI will be sent even if pass_pai is OFF but Provider’s option Use PAI is ON
- Core option to check DB connectivity
- Flash Graphs changed to Google Charts in: Campaign Statistics, Provider Statistics, Hangup Cause Stats
- Added End IVR #11 for Calling Cards
- Added Conditional CallerID transfer to IVR Actions – forward a call only when CallerID matches some value
- Option to play some audio before sending call to the Provider
- Option to change FROM: CallerID when originator sends Privacy:id header
- Option to forward calls from unassigned DIDs to some special DID (helps to take some action for unknown numbers)
- Music on Hold is now automatically reloaded on Queue edit
- Admin can now block/unblock accountants
- Option to set CallerID for Call Forwarding functionality
- Now possible to export all selected XLSX invoices to one ZIP file
- ‘Delete all invoices‘ now will delete invoices based on the Search params, not completely ALL invoices from the system
- API to get retail tariff rates
- API device option to change PIN, hide device
- API payments_get now returns comment for user
- API services_get returns Memo field
- API did_terminate to change DID’s status to terminated
- API did_make_free to change DID’s status to free
- CDR Comparison/Disputes functionality
- CDR Import Templates for easier and faster CDR import
- Now possible to export all available fields from calls table with CDR Export
- Additional email variables for CDR Export
- Direction and Destination Name can be exported separately in CDR Export
- Option to do not change Increment when importing new rates
- Option to set Maximum Call Rate /min to disallow dialing expensive destinations
- Search option in the Number Pools
- Number Pools now supports % wildcard
- Front page message when server has low HDD space left
- Permission to accountant to see Provider/Terminator Active calls
- Setting to warn for high rates in Rate Import – helps to do not import wrong (too high) rates
- API to change currency exchange rate
- Proxy support to extend system capacity several times
- Calls by Clients -> Detailed page
- Added additional columns in Last Calls (Answer Time, End Time, PDD and Terminated by)
- CDR Export emails are sent every 10min now (was every 1h)
- Option to not show currencies in XLSX invoices to allow formulas with amounts
- Terminator is able to see call price if call is terminated over him
- Now possible to have prefixes starting with letters (not only numerical)
- Added option to Skip Failover Routing Group – if it is not necessary to use this Group
- Added second Dial Peer TP ordering priority for even more advanced and versatile routing logic
- LegB Call-ID same as LegA for easier Call Leg mapping and troubleshooting
- New functionality under the name Direct Contact – choose the country you are interested in and you will be able to contact (anonymously) our Clients from that country