Quick update about the work we did last month.
- Fixed an issue with Detailed Invoice ordering
- Fixed an issue with Asterisk extlines when deleting Ring Groups
- Fixed an issue with commas in the CallerID Name
- Fixed an issue with Provider’s Registration that was created over API
- Fixed an issue with deleting the Tariff that is used
- Added ‘fromuser’ field to provider_create API
- Added “invoice id’ filed to invoice_get API
- Fixed a small issue with slider-radio buttons
- Improved Replication logging and troubleshooting workflow
- Fixed an issue with generated Tariff not being propagated to the Core at once
- Continued work with DID, Subscription, Charge Plan, Flat Rates, etc implementation (80% of our efforts are here now)
Additionally, we started migration from Centos 7 to Rocky 9 OS.
Let us remind you that you can always find what we are working on and what is planned in the Requests section in the support system. Please do like/vote on the requests you would like to see in the future. This helps us to prioritize. More details here: Product Feedback Policy – Kolmisoft Wiki