Apart from many small tunes and fixes some major work we have done in the past 2 weeks:
Cron Action Tariff Change, Make Retail Tariff from Wholesale Tariff, Payment Notes, Dynamic Tariff, HDD Free Space monitoring, Aggregates, Sticky Contact, enforced_global_hgc and logrotating.
- [MOR] Cron Action Tariff Change now can change the Tariff in the LCR Location Rules also. Thus allowing more control over the routing
- [MOR] Make Retail Tariff from Wholesale Tariff allows to set increment for the new Tariff
- [MOR] Payment Notes visible to the Users on their Payments to keep track of/remind them about important information about the Payments
- [MOR] Rerating adjusted to fully support new Dynamic Tariff type
- [MOR/M2] HDD Free Space monitoring – every server’s HDD is monitored for free space. When it becomes very low – Administrator receives notifications and it is alerted in the GUI
- [MOR/M2] Made customization into Aggregate reports to better account unassigned Destinations to the Destination Groups (they are marked as Unknown Destination Group) for better result matching
- [M2] Sticky Contact option added for Temination Points – which allows to avoid situations when Termination Point changes contact’s IP in the middle of the session (for example to the Local IP which can’t be reached)
- [M2] Added new setting enforced_global_hgc into configuration file to enforce one Hangup Cause Code for all failed/busy/noanswer calls
- [M2] Reworked logrotating for better HDD space handling
Vote on your favorite features here to speedup their development!
3 Replies to “Development Overview (Sprint #114)”
Do tariff change on date already implemented?
(i mean, i load up a new tariff table for provider what will be active from next month 5th 0:00 – can it be automatic, or should i schedule a manual night job? :-)
It is possible to do this with auto cron jobs: http://wiki.kolmisoft.com/index.php/Cron_actions#Change_tariff
MOR has two ways to change Provider Tariff/Rates automatically:
#1. During Tariff Rates import from CSV in columns assignment step http://wiki.kolmisoft.com/index.php/Rate_import_from_CSV#2.2_Column_assignment you are able to set Effective From Date. This date shows when new Rates will become active. Until that date, old Rates will be used.
#2. Cron Actions functionality http://wiki.kolmisoft.com/index.php/Cron_actions also can be used to change Providers’ Tariff on particular date. To change Tariff on June 5th just create an action with these settings:
* Action – “Change provider tariff”
* Provider – which has to be affected
* Tariff – which should be assigned
* Periodic Type – One time
* Start date – 2015 June 05 00 (End date should be set higher than Start date, even if it will not be used)