In this highly structured post we will cover the Calling Card Business Model, which is based on the Business Process Canvas and Lean Canvas. This business model describes the scenario where calling cards are printed and sold somewhere other than the internet (mostly directly, in local communities).
- [MOR] Number Pool for Resellers
- [MOR] Optimized user_register API request speed
- [MOR] API method did_subscription_stop to stop DID subscription for Device
- [MOR] End IVR #10 for Calling Cards Dial Plan
- [MOR/M2] Optimized Rate Search by full Number speed
- [MOR/M2] Quick Stats shows Active Calls as total/connected and redirects to Last Calls page when Calls value is pressed
- [MOR/M2] Country flags for Destinations in Active Calls
- [M2] Optimized Rate Check speed
Purchasing SIP termination can take a great deal of time and effort. There‘s a lot of homework to do before you place providers into production with live traffic, and only then does the real work begin: unprofitable or bad routes, 503s, capacity issues, and ASR and ACD issues, just to name a few. The termination provider you choose today will impact your bottom line tomorrow, so it’s important to make the right choice.