Selling a service to a potential customer is an art. Unlike products which can be seen and felt physically, services can not be experienced without purchasing. So, the strategies to sell a service is more of an art. Any potential customer will always compare the prices with other competitors in the market and try to negotiate hard with you or push you to reduce your prices. So, even if you offer high quality and prompt support, they are are not easily perceived by a potential customer. Nevertheless, you can overcome your competition and convince your customer with clever and intelligent billing plans that are attractive for customers and profitable for your business.
Kolmisoft MOR offers a variety of features that enable easy deployment of Mobile VoIP. Such features help VoIP service providers to diversify their businesses and acquire new customers. In this post, we will share some insights into how a VoIP service provider may launch a Mobile VoIP service with the optimized settings.
Note: These settings are suggestive and observed to be helpful for Kolmisoft MOR customers. Neither Kolmisoft nor the author guarantees that these settings will work for every business model. These suggestions may be followed at your own risk.
Mobile VoIP involves integration between the smartphone app and the Kolmisoft MOR. This involves a lot of communication between the two – App and Kolmisoft MOR. This is possible by integrating via API. Kolmisoft MOR offers APIs to perform a variety of functions – simple tasks such as fetching balance to complex tasks like new user registration or collecting and updating payments and a lot more. The optimized settings could be discussed under three categories as below.
What we will learn here?
- We will learn to run softswitch on your local computer without real server. This is useful to try things fast and cheap
- What is Virtual Machine (VM)?
- We will download and install WinRAR utility for file extraction
- We will download and run MOR Softswitch version
- We will download and install VMWare player
- We will login to the MOR Softswitch and check it is working
Short development overview for the last 2-week Sprint #111.
Apart from various small fixes some major highlights which could be interesting for our Clients:
- [MOR] User Permissions
- [MOR] Auto Invoice Generation/Sending
- [MOR] Quick Way to get all User’s Invoices
- [MOR] New API method did_details_update
- [M2] Technical Prefix Rules (similar to Localization as in MOR)
- [M2] Interpret No Answer/Busy as Failed for Termination Points
- [M2] Grace Time for Connection Points